Sign in to follow this  
عطية زاهدة

الدورة السنوية للفصول والاعتدالين والانقلابين في تفسير جديد

Attiyah's Sun Theory

(1) The bulk of the daylight is generated in the ionosphere by two main mechanisms:
C- The interaction between the electromagnetic field in the ionosphere and the solar photons conducted by the solar gravitational field lines.
D- The aurora-producing mechanism i.e. the same mechanism that generates the polar auroras.

(2) The daytime light that is spread between the ionospheric D-layer and the Earth's surface is mainly a scattered light of an ionospheric origin.
(3) The ionosphere-produced X-rays and ultraviolet light are the primary origin for the energy needed to drive the global, continuous occurrence of the daytime auroral activities in the ionosphere itself.
(4) The global daytime ionosphere-generated light is capable of forming the so-called 'auroral' corona which is apparently the primary source of the so-called solar beam radiation.
(5) The Sun always forms a far glowing background for the daytime 'auroral' corona.
(6) The formation of the daytime 'auroral' corona and concentration of its light, are both intimately related to the magnetic zenith effect.
(7) The earthward spread of the light from the magnetic zenith is intimately governed by the phenomenon of aspect sensitivity.

=============================
Explanation of Items: #5, #6, and #7
1) The effect of the solar gravitation on the ionosphere-magnetosphere system, including the ionosphere, is translated into the formation of a superposition of a magnetospheric, sub-solar, parabolic multi-layered bulge.
(2) Due to the plasma structure of the ionosphere-magnetosphere system, including the plasmasphere, and their work as mirror machines, the superposition of the sub-solar, parabolic multi-layered bulge can form a superposition of sub-solar, parabolic multi-layered reflector mirror.
(3) The superposition of the sub-solar, parabolic multi-layered reflector mirror converges the ionosphere-generated light making 'Sun' appear as a superposition of brilliant multi-layered focus having the appearance of shining concentric disks.
(4) Both of the observable brightness of the brilliant concentric disks, and the inclination of their beams, are local time-dependent, and latitude-dependent i.e. seeing 'Sun' is controlled by the aspect sensitivity. Said another way, seeing 'Sun' is somewhat like seeing a pearl or seeing a diamond crystal.
(5) The magnetosphere shows an annual north-south swing of a 23.5o amplitude i.e. it completes a periodic yearly oscillation of a 23.5 degrees amplitude across the Equatorial plane.
N.B.
The plasma has a high refractive index.

The Annual 'Swing' of the Magnetosphere across the Equatorial Plane

Dealing with what I describe as a periodic annual swing of the magnetosphere, we must remember that the magnetosphere works as a mirror machine capable of capturing the plasma. This "mirror machine" behavior is particularly obvious in the radiation belts.
No doubt, the annual swing of the magnetosphere is a result of the annual revolution of the Earth around the body of the Sun.
There are many clear evidences which support the annual swing of the magnetosphere. However, the following list can suffice.

(1) The low-pitched spiral path.
When 'Sun' is observed from the North Pole along the year, it seems following a low-pitched spiral path. This path is very clear between the two equinoxes.
From the day of the vernal equinox until the day of summer solstice, 'Sun' seems ascending gradually above the North Pole as if it is drawing or climbing a low-pitched spiral path.
From the day next to the summer solstice, 'Sun' seems descending along the same low-pitched spiral path. It continues going down until the day of the autumnal equinox when it sets for six months.
(2) The seasonal shifting of the terminal effective boundaries of the trapping radiation belts.
(3) The periodic annual variation of the dipole tilt angle.
(4) The annual periodic oscillation of the sub-solar magnetosphere bulge.
(5) The annual periodic north-south swing of the equatorial ionosphere ledges.
(6) The annual periodic north-south movement of the ionosphere electric current systems.
(7) The regular annual cycles of the changes which the daytime lengths and nighttime lengths suffer, the annual cycles for the times 'Sun' needs to rise and set relative to each latitude, and the fact that the two hemispheres show these periodic changes alternately.
Any way, the annual 'swing' of the magnetosphere across the Equatorial plane can clearly account for the periodicity of seasons, equinoxes, and solstices.
N.B.
Don't forget that whatever the position of the Earth with respect to the Sun, it is always opposite it like a point opposite a book page. Please find the surface area of the Earth and that of the Sun. How many times is the surface area of the Sun greater than that of the Earth? No doubt, the surface area of the Sun is thousands of times greater than that of the Earth. Such ratio means that if the Sun is the direct, real source of the daylight and the beam radiation the Earth receives, the daylight must be uniformly distributed all over the sunward hemisphere whatever the distance between them, and however the Earth axis is tilted relative to the Sun. Doubtlessly, were the Sun the factual, direct source of the daylight and the beam radiation the Earth receives, the sunward hemisphere should be completely and uniformly immersed in originally Sun-produced light, because wherever the Earth is in front of the Sun, it is just like a dot opposite a football. In short, man dealt with the relation between the Sun size (the supposedly real emitter) and the Earth (the receiver) inversing the ratio of their surface areas. Said another way, man dealt with the emitter (supposedly it is the body of the Sun) opposite the receiver (the Earth) as a dust grain opposite a football

The 'Solar' Irradiance proves that the Source of the 'Solar' Beam Radiation is situated in the Magnetosphere

Every day, at every latitude, the so-called ''solar' beam radiation (the solar rays) can give a decisive evidence that their source is certainly situated in the magnetosphere.
Taking either the day of vernal equinox or autumnal equinox at the Equator, we find that the solar irradiance around the sunrise is about 400 W/m2, and that at midday it is about 1000 W/m2.
No doubt, the solar irradiance is ultimately an expression of the beam light intensity. Hence, it should obey the inverse square law. The mean distance of the body of the Sun is 150,000,000km. Taking this distance for the body of the Sun at sunrise, the application of the inverse square law can show us its distance at midday. Surprisingly, this application shows that the distance of the body of the Sun at midday of the equinox is 94,860,000km. What does this value mean? It means that either the Earth, from the sunrise until midday, ascends toward the body of the Sun about 55,140,000km, or the body of the Sun, from the sunrise until midday, descends 55,140,000km toward the Earth. However, this is not factual at all. This is impossible. However, the mathematical explanation follows.

I1 Intensity at sunrise (400 W/m2
I2 Intensity at midday (1000W/m2
D1 Distance from the body of the Sun (150,000.000km
D2 The unknown distance from the body of the Sun to the site of the observer at noontime
I1 x D12 = I2 x D22
400x150,000,000 x 150,000,000=1000 x D22
D22=400x150,000,000 x150,000
D22=150,000,000 x150,000,000 x0.4
D2=150,000,000 x0.6324=94,860,000km
Accordingly,
D1- D2=55,140,000km

In fact, at most, it could be said that from the time of sunrise until noon time, an equator-stationed observer ascends about 6400km (the radius of the Earth) toward the body of the Sun, because during this period he travels only a quarter of one complete revolution around the Earth. Therefore, the difference in distance between the observer's two sites from 'Sun' is the value of the Earth's radius (about 6400km).
Now, both of the two distances from the source are unknown.
Let us consider F1 be the unknown distance of the observer from the source at sunrise time and F2 the unknown distance of the observer at midday. However, there is a relation between the two distances such that
F2 = F1-6400

Heretofore, does the application of the inverse square law show that the source of the observed light beams is in the magnetosphere?

I1 Intensity at sunrise (400 W/m2)
I2 Intensity at midday (1000W/m2)
F1 The unknown distance from the source
F2 The unknown distance from the source at noontime ^2

I1 x F1^2 = I2 x F2^2
Substituting from: F2=F1 - 6400, we find that

I1 x F1^2 = I2 x (F1-6400) ^2

400x F12 = 1000x (F1-6400) ^2

4x F1^2 = 10x (F1-6400) ^2

4x F1^2 = 10x F1^2 - 10 x (2 x 6400 x F1) +10 x (6400) ^2
Solving the equation gives us that:
1. F1 = 17412.86km
2. F1 = 3920.47km

No doubt, the distance 17412.86km from the Earth's Surface means that the source of the light beams lies in the magnetosphere, in the realm of the upper Van Allen belt.
No doubt, the distance 3920.47km from the Earth's Surface means that the source of the light beams lies in the magnetosphere, in the realm of the lower Van Allen belt.

So far, the source of the light beams which people used to describe as 'solar beams' is situated in the magnetosphere. No escape, it is the daytime auroral corona that is simply a result of the capability of the magnetosphere of working as a parabolic mirror able to converge the ionosphere-generated light.
At last, if the above explained mathematical evidence even alone isn't thoroughly enough to prove that the source of the daytime 'beam radiation' is factually in the magnetosphere, though people describe them as 'solar rays', thenceforth, science turns out to be a game of kids. Certainly, this evidence is built on an established law that is the inverse square law, on real, trustable accurate measurements, and mathematical application. Doubtlessly, it is a decisively undeniable proof.