Sign in to follow this  
انور ال محمد

نتائج رصد هلال شهر شوال-1425هـ

في موقع آخر من مواقع الإستهلال في الكويت موقع بالقرب

مستشفى الولادة تجمع العديد العديد من الاخوة المؤمنين

لتحري هلال شهر شوال لعام 1425هـ وذلك في يوم السبت 13/11/2004م.

الأخ محمد العطار زودنا بالصور التالية:

سماحة الشيخ صادق بوعباس كان متواجدا للمساعدة في تحديد مكان الهلال:

user posted image

نرى هنا سماحة الشيخ والأخ هاني الحمود والذي شهد برؤية الهلال:

user posted image

و كان الجو كالتالي:

user posted image

نتائج الرصد من icop

Results of Observation

So far, the earliest sighting of the crescent was on Saturday 13 November from Australia. It was also seen from Brunei, Jordan and Nigeria.

Saturday 13 November 2004:

Australia

ICOP member Mr. Afroz Ali said: Seen. "The moon crescent was sighted in Sydney and Brisbane, Australia, on the evening of 13 November, 2004.

Therefore the first day of Shawwal in Australia is 14th November, which also coincides with the official statement made two weeks ago"

Brunei

ICOP member Mr. Hazarry Haji Ali Ahmad: Seen. "4 members of the Astronomical Society sighted the 19 hour 42 minutes lunar cresent through 15x100 binocular today (29 Ramadhan). It was very thin and hardly visible to the naked eyes. Festival of Aidifitri commence tommorow and it was also confimed by Syariah Judge after the announcement made through TV and Radio. As reported bt the Survey Department the moon was also sighted from various vintage loctaion to view the moon in this country."

Iran

ICOP member Mr. Mousa Zamani said: Not seen. (Partly Cloudy and Hazy) "Behnam Darvish (My Friend) was also observing beside me and he was not capable of seeing moon,too"

Iraq

ICOP member Mr. Bacil Moudhaffar said: Not seen. (Hazy) "Two of my friends were with me , one of them have (8*30) Binocular but the cresecnt was noot seen."

Kuwait

ICOP member Mr. Hussain Khshaish said: Not seen. (Cloudy) "In Wafra 100 km south of kuwait city I and a group of more than 100 persons COULD NOT sight the crescent even with 20*60 binocular .the western horizon was cloudy up to 10 degrees."

Jordan

ICOP member Dr. Tarek Katbeh: Seen. "6 JAS members (Eng. Tarek Hadi, Dr. Tarek Katbeh, Rodwan Abu hlaleh, Eng. Ahmad Samarah, Mohd Katbeh and a friend) went to observe the crescent at the roof of Tareq Hadi's House in Al-Shmaisani,Amman The capital of Jordan, 953m above sea level. The Meade 10" LX200GPS computerised telescope was aligned and parked from the previous night, at the time of sunset, we turned the telescope on and made sure that the alignment and the focus is correct by directing it to Arcaturus, which was low in the western horizon, and it was directly in the center of the eyepiece, after that we ordered the telescope to move to the moon, the crescent was immediately seen in the center of the eyepiece field at 14:46 LT by Eng. Tareq Hadi, then I was able to see it after him, it was a very thin and hardly seen crescent, to the extant that other members were not able to see it!!"

Observers from left to right: Eng. Tarek Hadi, Rodwan Abu Hlaleh, Dr. Tarek Katbeh, Eng. Ahmad Samarah, Mohd Katbeh.

The Western Horizon after moonset

libya

Captain salem sahid said: Not seen. place: tripoli - libya, time of magrib : 1810, time of observation : from 1745 till 1830, weather conditions cloudy . we attended today to look for hillal of shawal but the sky was cloudy and we could not see it."

Nigeria

ICOP member Mr. Usman Duhhu said: Seen. (Cloudy) "14 of us went to the outskirts of the city,Bauchi, to search for the crescent and we all saw it about 20 minutes after sunset. Even though yesterday was the official eid day most of the people will celebrate theirs tomorrow, in sha Allah."

Hungary

ICOP member Mr. Mustafa Abdallah said: Not seen. (Cloudy)

Sunday 14 November 2004 :

The OFFICIAL First Day in Different Countries

Friday 12 November 2004:

Nigeria (Claim of Sighting!!)

Saturday 13 November 2004:

Saudi (Claim of Sighting!!)

Kuwait

Qatar (Following Saudi)

Bahrain (Following Saudi)

UAE (Following Saudi)

Palestine (Following Saudi)

Sudan

Libya (After 30 Ramadan)

Somalia (Claim of Sighting!!)

Djibouti

Ireland (Following Saudi)

Sweden (Following Saudi)

Sunday 14 November 2004 :-

Malaysia

Indonesia

Brunei

Yemen

Iran (or Monday. Will be declared tomorrow since today is 28 Ramdan)

Iraq

Oman (or Monday. Will be declared tomorrow since today is 28 Ramdan)

Jordan

Syria

Lebanon

Egypt

Tunisia

Algeria

Morocco

Tajekstan

Turkmenistan

Kazakhstan

Uzbekistan

Kyrgyzstan

Russia

France

Germany

Norway

USA

Canada

Monday 15 November 2004 : -

نتائج الرصد من موقع moonsighting

November 13, 2004 (Saturday):

Rashid Ismail Motala from Adelaide, Australia reported: Not Seen

Tried to see moon on evening of 13th November in Adelaide. Could not see it.

Shabbir Ahmed Karim from Quatre Bornes, Mauritius reported: Seen

We have sighted the moon here (in Port Louis) on Saturday night. I also have confirmed reports from Mombasa, Kenya from my uncle and sister in Dares salaam, Tanzania that they saw the moon there. This is in line with your calculations, alhamdulillah.

Sharief Guman from Amsterdam - The Netherlands reported: Not Seen

Moon (for 1 Shawwal) NOT SEEN in Amsterdam - The Netherlands on 13 November 2004.

Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti (Moonsighting.com Member) from Oxford, UK reported: Not Seen

Negative sighting. At our usual moonsighting site, our family could not sight the moon for the next month. The horizon is clear and there were no clouds. We came well before Maghrib and came prepared to have Iftar and pray Maghrib at the site and we prayed Maghrib there after the time of the setting of the moon here. Wal-hamdulillah!

Dr. Shirin Haque from Port of Spain, Trinidad reported: Seen

Moon been sighted in many places in Trinidad. Eid mubarak!

Farid Ahmed Degia from Barbados reported: Seen

Hilal was sighted from Barbados at approx: 1745 hrs/5:45pm (first sighting); it was seen by quite a number of people here as well, although we had cloudy conditions.

Javad Torabinejad from Blacksburg, VA reported: Seen

Using a pair of binoculars, I sighted the moon at 5:09 pm this evening (13th of November) in Blacksburg, VA. My first naked eye sighting was at 5:14, however. The horns were at 1 and 6 O'clock, respectively. The sunset is at 5:13. Eid mubarak.

Mazherullah Baig from Ontario, California reported: Seen

We have sighted the crescent in Ontario, California on Nov. 13th.

Fasih Baig from San Ramon, CA reported: Seen

Today, Nov 13, I and my wife sighted the moon about 12 minutes after maghrib, alhamdulilah it was very beautiful and it disappeared very quickly.

Gulamabbas A. Khakoo (ICOP & Moonsighting.com member) from California reported: Seen

Sighted the crescent this evening of Saturday, Nov. 13, 2004 local time 5:00pm here in the city of Pico Rivera, (20 miles SW of Los Angeles).

Abdul Sattar Ridhan (asr@ihot.com) from San Jose reported: Seen

Several of us have seen the beutiful Shawwal Crescent, today, Nov 13. My wife spoted on 5:10 PM local time, I was able to see almost 2 minutes later at 5:12 PM and My Friend Yousuf Ismail called my from another spot in the Bay Area around 5:09 PM.

Youssef Ismail (Moonsighting.com member) from San Francisco, CA reported: Seen

I am reporting a positive sighting for the Shawwal moon 1425. It was seen by myself, a second brother and my wife at 5:04 pm PST at Windy Hill Open Space Preserve (about 1700 feet above sea level) above the town of Woodside which is about 40 miles south of San Francisco. While looking at it a friend called from Pismo Beach Ca, about 175 miles south of our location on the California Coast also witnessing it and was sending his Eid Mubarak to those of us on Windy Hill. The moon was at approximately 215 degrees (Magnetic North) and about 4 fingers above the horizon. The moon's limbs were at 1 O'clock at the top going down to about 6 O'clock. It was seen 6 minutes after published sunset time. It remained visible until almost