Sign in to follow this  
فاليري

روؤية هلال رجب ليوم الثلاثاء

Dr. Hadi Jaafar (MCW member) Lebanon reported: Seen w/Binoculars only
Today at 8:13 P.M. local time in Beirut, I sighted the beautiful crescent of Rajab with a 7*50 pair of binoculars. Horns appeared to be between 2:30 and 6:30 clock arms. I continued sighting it in the western horizon of the Mediterranean till 8:30 P.M, but only using the binoculars; could not see it with the naked eye. I was able to take some shots with my 70-210 mm lens camera, in those pictures (it is a little bit difficult to see).

Rashid Motala (MCW member) Durban S. Africa reported: Seen
The Hilaal was sighted this evening at the Waterval Institute Johannesburg by several regular moon-sighters. It was an easier sighting for Johannesburg this month.

Dr. Abdurrazak Ebrahim (MCW member) Cape Town S. Africa reported: Seen
The Rajab Hilaal was sighted by naked-eye this Tuesday evening (23/06/2009, 29th Jamadith Thani 1430 AH) in the Johannesburg area of South Africa. The official first day of Rajab will correspond to Wednesday, 24 June 2009.
Here in Cape Town we are experiencing stormy weather. At my sighting station at the Green Point lighthouse the sky was completely overcast. There was a SW 80 knot wind blowing and the 4m high waves were smashing into the lighthouse. It was quite an experience. These are the difficulties we sometimes face. Allah is great.

Rida Roty (MCW member) Avignon, France reported: Seen w/Binoculars only
I have seen the very thin hilal of Rajab with binoculars, and my daughter Zaynab too, but we could not see it with naked eye. After 3 minutes it disappeared. Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha'ban wa ballighna Ramadan

Javad Torabinejad (MCW member) Blacksburg Virginia reported: Seen
This evening (Tuesday, June 23, 2009), the crescent moon was sighted in Blacksburg, Virginia. Because of the partly cloudy western horizon, we had to wait till 9:13 to sight the crescent appearing in a clear patch (local sunset at 8:45). The crescent horns were on 3:00 and 6:00 o'clock.

Mohamedraza H.Janmohamed (MCW member) Sanford Florida reported: Seen
The New Crescent was sighted in Orlando as well, on Tuesday June 23rd 2009. Thus, the FIRST DAY of Mahe Rajab 1430 AH is established as WEDNESDAY JUNE 24th, 2009.

Nuh ibn Zbigniew Gondek (MCW member) Ottawa, Ontario reported: Seen
Our sunset time was 8:56 pm. It was seen by naked eye at 9:12 pm local time. It was clear skies and moon remain in sight until 9:21pm. The horns of crescent pointed from 1-7 O'Clock.