Sign in to follow this  
انور ال محمد

نتائج رصد هلال شهر محرم-1426

نتائج رصد هلال شهرمحرم-1426هـ

The Results of Muharram-1426 New Crescent Sighting

سوف يتم نشر نتائج رصد هلال شهر محرم-1426 بشكل مباشر أول بأول من مختلف مناطق الأرض وذلك عند غروب الشمس يوم الأربعاء 9 فبراير 2005م.

وسوف يتم الرصد من مرصد الجمعية بمتظار (MEAD LX 200 10") مثبت وبالعين المجردة.

وسوف يبدأ الرصد في تمام الساعة الخامسة مساءً (الثانية بعد الظهر بتوقيت غرينتش). ويمكن متابعة رصد الهلال بالصور من هذا المنتدى في ذلك الوقت.

لذلك تدعو الجمعية جميع المهتمين إلى رصد الهلال ومحاولة تصويره إن أمكن ووضعها في هذا المنتدى.

مع ضرورة تسجيل منطقة الرصد والوقت.

إرسال النتائج لتنشر في موقع الجمعية

In this part of forum, the results of the new crescent of Muharram-1426 visibility will be displayed simultaneously from all places of the world around sunset time of Wendesday 9 Feb, 2005.

Similarly, the crescent will be sighted by QAS from the observatory by using a well fixed (MEADE LX 200 10" GPS) telescope.

The starting time of observing will be 5:00pm (2:00pm UT). Hence, QAS invite all Muslims and interested to sight the new crescent at that time and put there results in this forum.

Do not forget to put your Place and Time.

Send the result to publish in QAS website.

صورة الأقمار الاصطناعية لتوزيع السحب فوق منطقة الشرق الأوسط في يوم الأربعاء 9 فبراير 2005م الساعة 12:15م بالتوقيت العالمي من موقع الطقس بياهو:

user posted image

اضغط زر التحديث للحصول على أحدث المعلومات (Press refresh to get the leatest data)

بداية الرصد في مرصد الجمعية

Starting of Sighting in QAS

التاريخ (date): الأربعاء 9 يناير 2005م (Wendsday 9 Feb 2005)

حالة الجو(wither condition):

الساعة(Time): بالتوقيت المحلي 5:00م (2:00pm UT)

الصورة أدناه توضح بداية الرصد:

post-65-1107978179.jpg

اضغط زر التحديث للحصول على أحدث المعلومات (Press refresh to get the leatest data)

اختفاء قرص الشمس في مرصد الجمعية

Sun Disappear in QAS

حالة الجو(wither condition): صافي (Clear)

الساعة(Time): الساعة 5:27 م بالتوقيت المحلي ( 14:27 pm UT)

الصورة أدناه لحظة اختفاء الشمس (Sun Disappear):

post-65-1107978324.jpg

بداية مشاهدة الهلال بالعدسة العينية للمنظار

Starting of Sighting the Crescent Through EyePeice of Telescope (MEADE LX200 10" GPS) in QAS

حالة الجو(wither condition): صافي (Cleare)

لم تتم المشاهدة بالمنظار

وقد تم التحقق من ضبط المنظار بتوجيهه إلى ثلاثة نجوم هي (العيوق و رجل الجبار وفم الحوت الذي كان قريباً من الهلال وقد توجه المنظار لهم بدقة)

الصور أدناه للعملية الرصد

post-65-1107978592.jpg

بداية مشاهدة الهلال بالعين المجردة

Starting of Sighting the Crescent By Naked Eye in QAS

حالة الجو(wither condition): صافي (Cleare)

لم تتم مشاهدة اتلهلال بالعين المجردة رغم صفاء الجو وذلك من قبل أكثر من 10 أشخاص حاولوا رؤية الهلال من مرصد الجمعية.

الصور أدناه للأفق الغربي جهة الهلال. وقد التقطت الصورة من كاميرا موضوعة على منظار الجمعية

post-65-1107978795.jpg

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،،

فى الكويت يوم الاربعاء 9 فبراير 2005 لم اتمكن من رؤية الهلأل بالمنظار 20*60 حيث كان الجو صافيا لدرجة أننا رأينا اختفاء حافة قرص الشمس العليا تغيب مباشرة فوق الافق الغربي ومع ذلك لم نتمكن من رؤية الهلأل

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

لم اتمكن انا وشقيقي من رؤية هلال شهر محرم 1426 هـ

بالعين المجردة رغم صفاء الجو .

مكان الرصد : المدينة المنورة .

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

في الجبيل الصناعية خرجت مع مجموعة من المؤمنين ولكن لم نتمكن من مشاهدة الهلال مع ان السماء صافية

من حسين خشيش من الكويت

February 9, 2005 (Wednesday):

Hussain Khushaish (Moonsighting.com member) from Kuwait reported: Not Seen

In Kuwait on Wednesday 9 Feb 2005, I could not sight the crescent even with 20*60 binocular. The sun disappeared at its actual sunset time at 17:33. The western horizon was very clear yet I could not see the crescent. The moon lag was 38 minutes, elongation 9.5 deg, altitude 6.6 deg, relative azimuth -6 deg and the age was 16.1 hours

].

تقارير من دول مختلفة

February 9, 2005 (Wednesday

Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti (Moonsighting.com Member) from Oxford, UK reported: Not Seen

On the 29th day of Dhu l-Hijja, at our alternate site, our family tried to sight the crescent. Unfortunately, it was moderately cloudy in Oxford. The difference in setting times of the sun and moon over the local horizon [qaws al-makth] is 43 minutes. We prayed Maghrib and waited until the moonset, hoping that the atmospheric condition might improve but did not. By well into 'Isha' time, there have been no reports of any actual sighting from the East. We will therefore be completing [istikmal] the month of Dhu l-Hijja, and Awwal Muharram should start from tomorrow evening, Thursday the 11th of February.

Rashid Motala (Moonsighting.com member) from Signal Hills, South Africa reported: Seen

The cresent moon was sighted this evening, only in Cape Town. It was a faint moon difficult to see, but was seen by a few people. The weather was overcast in other parts of the country.

Muhammad Hafiz (Moonsighting.com member) from Miami, Florida reporetd: Seen

I tried to observe the Hilaal on Wednesday, 9th February, 2005 after sunset at the University of Miami Medical Campus (Miami, Florida). The Hilaal was observed at 6:40 PM after I went up 7 floors to the roof of the west plaza parking lot. The Hilaal was very thin and the horns were pointing to a 3 o'clock to 7 o'clock position. Just below the Hilaal the entire horizon was covered with rainy clouds.

Javad Torabinejad (Moonsighting.com member) from Blacksburg, VA reported: Not Seen

The western horizon was mostly cloudy this evening (Wednesday). I tried too sight the moon in a few clear patches with no success.

Paul Burnham (Moonsighting.com member) from Chino Valley, Arizona reported: Seen

I am pleased to report that the crescent moon was sighted from Chino Valley, AZ on this evening of February 9. Initial sighting was at 18:15 MST through thin cloud using binoculars. The crescent came clear of clouds by 18:19, but was not visible without optical aid until 18:24. Thereafter, clearing clouds and darkening sky permitted visual following until local moonset.

Shagufta Ahmad Qadri (Moonsighting.com member) from San Jose, California reported: Seen

Alhamdulillah, I sighted the Muharram crescent clearly in San Jose. It was fine, but very clear. I saw it at approximately 6pm on Wednesday Feb 9, 2005 and it was in the western horizon a little above eye level for at least 20 minutes; the two ends of the crescent pointing towards the left.

Also, I received a phone call from Mr. Zahid Chaudhry Qadri at around 6:20pm that he too sighted the Muharram crescent in the city of Burlingame, CA. He too said that the crescent was very fine, but clear and the two pointed ends of the crescent were towards the left.

Fatima Sharaaz Qadri (Moonsighting.com member) from Sacramento, California reported: Seen

We want to inform you that I, my son Yaseen Khan (11 yrs), and my daughter Sahar Khan (6 Yrs) saw the moon for the month of Muharram in Sacramento, CA at 6:14 pm on Feb the 9th 2005. We were able to see the moon with the naked eye.

HiMY SYeD (Moonsighting.com member) from Fremont, California reported: Seen

27 minutes ago from night now, that is at 6:03 pm PST, I saw the crescent moon. I also brought my two nephews, Nazar Syed and Bashar Syed and their friend Junaid, we all witnessed the Muharram Moon for 1426 with our naked eye at 6:05 pm PST. The sky above the horizon is cloudy, but above that, the sky is cloud free. I spent about 5 minutes looking for the moon fearing it was behind the clouds already. Because of the thinness, it took that long to spot it.

Gulamabbas A. Khakoo (Moonsighting.com member) from Long beach, California reported: Seen

Sighted the crescent of Muharram 1426 on Feb. 9th, 2005 local time 5:45pm. The sighting was easy the top horn of the crescent was between 12 & 1 and bottom horn between 7 & 8 closer to 7.

Isa AbdulBari Alsup from Burbank (Los Angeles), California reported: Seen

The hilal was observed with naked eye at 5:55 PM in clear sky and eyelash shaped crescent was observed about 7 degrees above horizon.

نتائج الرصد من moonsighting

Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti (Moonsighting.com Member) from Oxford, UK reported: Not Seen

On the 29th day of Dhu l-Hijja, at our alternate site, our family tried to sight the crescent. Unfortunately, it was moderately cloudy in Oxford. The difference in setting times of the sun and moon over the local horizon [qaws al-makth] is 43 minutes. We prayed Maghrib and waited until the moonset, hoping that the atmospheric condition might improve but did not. By well into 'Isha' time, there have been no reports of any actual sighting from the East. We will therefore be completing [istikmal] the month of Dhu l-Hijja, and Awwal Muharram should start from tomorrow evening, Thursday the 11th of February.

Rashid Motala (Moonsighting.com member) from Signal Hills, South Africa reported: Seen

The cresent moon was sighted this evening, only in Cape Town. It was a faint moon difficult to see, but was seen by a few people. The weather was overcast in other parts of the country.

Muhammad Hafiz (Moonsighting.com member) from Miami, Florida reporetd: Seen

I tried to observe the Hilaal on Wednesday, 9th February, 2005 after sunset at the University of Miami Medical Campus (Miami, Florida). The Hilaal was observed at 6:40 PM after I went up 7 floors to the roof of the west plaza parking lot. The Hilaal was very thin and the horns were pointing to a 3 o'clock to 7 o'clock position. Just below the Hilaal the entire horizon was covered with rainy clouds.

Javad Torabinejad (Moonsighting.com member) from Blacksburg, VA reported: Not Seen

The western horizon was mostly cloudy this evening (Wednesday). I tried too sight the moon in a few clear patches with no success.

Paul Burnham (Moonsighting.com member) from Chino Valley, Arizona reported: Seen

I am pleased to report that the crescent moon was sighted from Chino Valley, AZ on this evening of February 9. Initial sighting was at 18:15 MST through thin cloud using binoculars. The crescent came clear of clouds by 18:19, but was not visible without optical aid until 18:24. Thereafter, clearing clouds and darkening sky permitted visual following until local moonset.

Shagufta Ahmad Qadri (Moonsighting.com member) from San Jose, California reported: Seen

Alhamdulillah, I sighted the Muharram crescent clearly in San Jose. It was fine, but very clear. I saw it at approximately 6pm on Wednesday Feb 9, 2005 and it was in the western horizon a little above eye level for at least 20 minutes; the two ends of the crescent pointing towards the left.

Also, I received a phone call from Mr. Zahid Chaudhry Qadri at around 6:20pm that he too sighted the Muharram crescent in the city of Burlingame, CA. He too said that the crescent was very fine, but clear and the two pointed ends of the crescent were towards the left.

Fatima Sharaaz Qadri (Moonsighting.com member) from Sacramento, California reported: Seen

We want to inform you that I, my son Yaseen Khan (11 yrs), and my daughter Sahar Khan (6 Yrs) saw the moon for the month of Muharram in Sacramento, CA at 6:14 pm on Feb the 9th 2005. We were able to see the moon with the naked eye.

HiMY SYeD (Moonsighting.com member) from Fremont, California reported: Seen

27 minutes ago from night now, that is at 6:03 pm PST, I saw the crescent moon. I also brought my two nephews, Nazar Syed and Bashar Syed and their friend Junaid, we all witnessed the Muharram Moon for 1426 with our naked eye at 6:05 pm PST. The sky above the horizon is cloudy, but above that, the sky is cloud free. I spent about 5 minutes looking for the moon fearing it was behind the clouds already. Because of the thinness, it took that long to spot it.

Gulamabbas A. Khakoo (Moonsighting.com member) from Long beach, California reported: Seen

Sighted the crescent of Muharram 1426 on Feb. 9th, 2005 local time 5:45pm. The sighting was easy the top horn of the crescent was between 12 & 1 and bottom horn between 7 & 8 closer to 7.

Isa AbdulBari Alsup from Burbank (Los Angeles), California reported: Seen

The hilal was observed with naked eye at 5:55 PM in clear sky and eyelash shaped crescent was observed about 7 degrees above horizon.

تابع

Dr. Youssef Ismail (Moonsighting.com member) from Pescadero State Beach, CA reported: Seen

I saw and photographed the new crescent of Muharram 1426 this evening on February 9th. Location Pescadero State Beach, CA at 5:55pm 12 minutes after local sunset, nearest verifiable town is Pescadero CA. It was approximately 1 hand span to about 1.5 hand spans above the horizon and at approximately at Azimuth 230 degrees Magnetic. I was the only adult present. Photo is forthcoming in a couple of days insha Allah

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،،

فى الكويت يوم الخميس 10فبراير 2005 الساعة 5:40 مساء ، تمكنت من رؤية الهلال .

و سوف ارفق الصورة لاحقا

Reports for Wednesday 9 February 2005

Iran

ICOP member mohammad zahed Aram in Saravan NOT SEEN (Overcast)

ICOP member Majid Marzani in Tehran NOT SEEN (Overcast, Snowing)

Iraq

ICOP member Bacil Moudhaffr in Baghdad NOT SEEN (Overcast)

Saudi Arabia

ICOP member Saleh Al-saab in Onaizah, Al-Gasem NOT SEEN )Dust)

Jordan

JAS and ICOP member Tareq Hadi in Amman NOT SEEN "The sky was cloudy, 6/8 cover, at sunset time. JAS members Tareq Hadi, Radwan Abohilalah and Yousef Alhomoz attempted the observation but the crescent was not seen. The telescope was set from the previous night, and was in perfect alignment when tested against Capella the only visible star through the clouds at the time. No breakage through the clouds in the direction of the crescent opened at any time during the sighting attempt; so no direct attempt at sighting was made. END OF REPORT."

Germany

ICOP member Gerhard Ahmad Kaufmann in Moerlenbach NOT SEEN (Hazy, Partly-Cloudy)

ICOP member Shatta Moataz in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz NOT SEEN (Overcast)

Morocco

ICOP member Othman Fadli in Marrakech NOT SEEN (Cloud, Haze)

South Africa

ICOP member Abdulrrazak Ebrahim in Cape Town SEEN "The Muharrum Hilaal was seen by naked eye from the localities Signal Hill (360 m asl) and Bakoven (468 m asl). The official first day of Muharrum will correspond to Thursday, 10 February 2005."

Nigeria

ICOP member Ahmad Qamardeen in Lagos NOT SEEN "TODAY HERE IN LAGOS, WE TRY TO OBSERVE THE CRESCENT BUT DUE TO HEAVY CLOUD WE ARE UNABLE TO SIGHT THE NEW CRESCENT. FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS THERE HAD BEEN CLOUD HERE IN LAGOS. HAPPY NEW YEAR"

ICOP member Sani Bashir in Zaria NOT SEEN (Clear skies, Superb horizon)

Canada

ICOP member Mohannad Farooq in Hamilton, Ontario NOT SEEN "it was snowing therefore, I was unable to see the cresent. Happy New Year to all the ICOP members

Abbas Ahmadian in Shahin Shahr, Esfahan IRAN

ICOP member Abbas Ahmadian in Shahin Shahr, Esfahan SEEN (Partly cloudy, seen by binoculars, not seen by naked eye, photos may be available later)

هذه صورة للهلال يوم الخميس 10 فبراير حيث كان الجو صافياً جداً مما ساعد على وصول الضوء التي تعكسه الأرض على القمر وحدوث ما يسمى بتطوق الهلال كما يبدو واضحاً في الصورة

post-65-1108054426.jpg

شاهدت الهلال بسهولة يوم الخميس ليلة الجمعة في الرياض

واستمرت مشاهدة الهلال أكثر من ساعة وربع بعد مغيب الشمس

قرنا الهلال بين الساعة 3 و 8

وكان الهلال مطوقاً

هلال شهر محرم - اصفهان - الخميس 10/02/2004 - تصوير عليرضا بوژمهراني

عمر الهلال 40 ساعة - مكث الهلال 107 دقيقة

user posted image

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

ادعيت الرؤية من سبعة اشخاص في الاحساء يوم الأربعاء ليلة الخميس ، وقد شاهدنا الهلال يوم الخميس ليلة الجمعة وفيه هالة من الضوء ، وكما يعبر عنه عند الفقهاء بأنه مطوق.

وتوجد شهادات من المدينة المنورة بأن ثلاثة اشخاص ادعوا رؤية الهلال ، وهم من المعتمدين عند سماحة الشيخ محمد العمري حفظه الله.

كما نقل عن وجود شهادات في البحرين ، كما لا يخفى اعلان سماحة السيد السيستاني والسيد الحكيم عن ثبوت الهلال اعتبارا من يوم الخميس..

ومع اجتماع تلك القرائن والشياع في رؤية الهلال ، فقد أعلنت الحوزة العلمية في الأحساء ثبوت الهلال اعتبارا من يوم الخميس ، وكذلك اعلن سماحة السيد علي السيد ناصر بالدمام ذلك.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

لم أتمكن من رؤية الهلال أمس 9 فبراير عام 2005 م وتمكنت من الرؤية اليوم 10 فبراير ليلة الجمعة بعد صلاة المغرب بالعين المجردة بسهولة في مدينة باكو عاصمة جمهورية أذربيجان .

Mohamad ibnu Maleki from Pontian, Johore, Malaysia reported: Seen

I, didn't see the Muharram's cresent on Wednesday, Feb 9 at Pontian Kechil beach,Pontian,Johore,Malaysia. On Thursday,Feb 10, I saw Muharram's cresent after Maghrib. So that, 1st Muharram will be on Friday, Feb 11. Allahuakbar

!

تقرير رؤية الهلال بواسطة عباس احمديان ، محافظة اصفهان يوم الاربعاء 9/2/2005

باستخدام منظار 50 * 7 ، و تمكن من رؤية الهلال من الساعة 17:59 و حتى 18:11 ، و كذلك مرافقيه آرمان افشاریان و علی امینی .

علما بان غروب الشمس في الساعة 17:42 .

موقع الرصد 32:52:12 شمالي و 51:34 شرقي .

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

فريق العمل عباس احمديان ، محمد حسن قاسمي ، علي اميني و آرمان افشاريان