Sign in to follow this  
انور ال محمد

نتائج رصد هلال شهر ربيع الآخر-1426

النتائج العملية لرصد هلال شهر ربيع الآخر للعام 1426هـ

الأحد 8 مايو 2005م:

* المملكة العربية السعودية:

1- جمعية الفلك بالقطيف (Qatif Astronomy Society-QAS):

تمت محاولة رصد هلال ربيع الآخر-1426هـ بعد غروب يوم الأحد 8 مايو في مرصد الجمعية باستخدام منظار الجمعية (MEAD LX 200 GPS 10"). ولم يتمكن الراصدون وعددهم 4 أشخاص من رؤية الهلال رغم صفاء الجو. وقد اختفت الشمس قبل موعد غروبها الفعلي بثلاث دقائق. وقد تم التحقق من توجه المنظار بشكل دقيق بتوجيهه لكوكب زحل. والصور أدناه لعملية الرصد:

user posted image

بداية الرصد

user posted image

لحظة الغروب

user posted image

أثناء الرصد

user posted image

جهة الهلال

الأستاذ أنور

بارك الله فيكم

أرجو أن توضح المقصود من ( إختفاء الشمس قبل موعدها الفعلي )

رغم أن الجو كان صحواً لديكم

وواضح من الصور أن الأفق غربي لديكم مستوٍ لا تحتجز أعينكم الجبال

أرجو التوضيح

تم والحمد لله رؤية هلال ربيع الآخر 1426هـ من منطقة الرميثية - الكويت بتاريخ 9/5/2005 الاثنين

كما يلي

1) تم الاستعانة في برنامج Starry Night Bundle Edition 2.1

لمعرفة موقع الهلال بالنسبة لدولة الكويت.

2) تم تثبيت البوصلة و توجيه المنظار لموقع الهلال.

user posted image

3) تم توجيه المنظار الى أحد الأبنية لتعيير الوضوح Focus

4) ارتفعت بالمنظار قليلا قليلا حتى مشاهدة الهلال.

5) قمت بالتصوير.

6) ومن خلال اتجاه المنظار حاولت ومن كان معي رؤية الهلال بالعين المجردة واستطعنا بحمد الله من ذلك

وهذه بعض الصور:

ملاحظ الصور معكوسة بسبب المنظار

user posted image

user posted image

وكل عام وانتم بخير

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

تمت رؤية هــــلال شهر ربيع الثاني بالمدينة المنورة يوم الأثنين ليلة الثلاثاء بسهولة

واستمرت مشاهدته بوضوح حتى بعــــد الساعة السابعة والنصف ..

فتى المدينة .

أخي سالم

اختفاء الشمس قبل موعد غروبها الفعلي

يحدث في بعض الأحيان بسبب عدم صفاء الجو من جهة الغرب وهو عامل يضاف إلى سمك الغلاف الجوي

الصورة التي التقطها الأخ العطار . واضح ومن تاريخ المشاركة أنها تمت في يوم الاثنين 9 مايو 2005

* الاثنين 9 مايو 2005م:

تمت رؤية هلال شهر ربيع الآخر للعام 1426هـ عند غروب الشمس يوم الاثنين 9 مايو 2005م. وذلك في مرصد الجمعية وباستخدام منظار الجمعية (MEAD LX 200 GPS 10") بمشاركة شخصين . وبسبب عدم صفاء الجو في الجهة الغربية حيث اختفت الشمس قبل موعدها الفعلي بـ 12 دقيقة، لم يتمكن الراصدان من رؤية الهلال بالعين المجردة، ولم يكن الهلال مطوقاً حتى في المنظار. والصور أدناه للحظة الغروب والهلال كما شوهد بالعدسة العينية

user posted image

لحظة الغروب

user posted image

كما شوهد من العدسة العينية للمنظار (40ملم)

user posted image

أثناء الرصد

للمزيد:

http://qasweb.org/newcrescents.htm#observation

بالنسبة لي وبما انني رأيته بالعين المجردة نعم

الثلاثاء هو غرة شهر ربيع الآخر

نتائج الرصد من moonsihgting

Moonsighting for Rabi-at-Thani 1426

May 8, 2005 (Sunday):

Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti (Moonsighting.com Member) from Oxford, UK reported: Not Seen

Negative sighting. At the end of the 29th day of of the preceeding lunar month (Sunday, 8th May) at our usual moonsighting site, our family could not sight the new crescent. The horizon was clear. The difference in setting times of the sun and moon over the local horizon is 40 minutes. We prayed Maghrib and waited until moonset. By well into the time of 'Isha', there have been no reports of any actual sighting from the East. We will therefore be completing 30 days for the month of Rabi' al-Awwal, and so the 1st day of Rabi' al-Akhir should be on Tuesday the 10th of May in UK.

Javad Torabinejad (Moonsighting.com member) from Christiansburg, VA reported: Not Seen

This evening (Sunday, May 8th), I tried sighting the moon with no success. I arrived to the site before sunset (apparent, 8:13) and started looking soon after sunset, using a pair of 10X50 binoculars. Venus was visible shortly after (easily seen by naked eye, as well). A thin layer of cloud was covering the western horizon. I stayed there for about 30 min.

Muhammad Hafiz (Moonsighting.com member) from Opa Locka, Florida reporetd: Not Seen

I tried to observe the Hilaal on Sunday, 8th May, 2005 after sunset. Its was not seen as predicted by calculation.

Hadi Jaafar, Ph.D. (Moonsighting.com member) from Fort Collins, Colorado reported: Not Seen

Unfortunately I was not able to sight the moon this night in Fort Collins. Venus was easily seen with binoculars and then with the naked eye. I looked to its lower right but there were some clouds at 15 minutes after sunset, leaving little hope for a sighting.

Ruth Jeffery (Moonsighting.com member) from Houston TX reported: Not Seen

Sighting of the crescent was impossible in Houston on May 8 due to bad weather.

Jim Stamm (Moonsighting.com member) from Tucson, Arizona reported: Seen with telescope only

Crescent first observed through 8” SC telescope at 19:21 at Altitude of 5 degrees

Crescent first observed through 8” SC telescope at 19:40 at Altitude of 1 degrees

This is excatly what Moonsighting.com calculated (Visible by telescope and not visible by naked eye)

HiMY SYeD (Moonsighting.com member) from Fremont, California reported: Not Seen

The moon was not sighted from Fremont (Alameda County) due to cloud cover. Mahgrib was at 8:04pm PDT. By 8:15 pm I walked out to my usual spots where I have had success spotting the new moon. The wind has been blowing something fierce all day here in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the clouds have been pushed towards the foothills all along the East Bay.

The winds were northerly and looking south, the sky has healthy areas of cloud free sky, yet where the moon should be, it's still overcast. Here and there are pockets of blue sky piercing the cloud cover, but in my opinion any such onsighting report under tonight's condition from the South and East Bay Area is dubious at best

May 9, 2005 (Monday):

Hussain Khushaish (Moonsighting.com member) from Kuwait reported: Seen

In Kuwait on Monday 9 May 2005 I sighted the crescent first with 10*50 binocular at 6:45 pm then at 6:52 pm with naked eyes till 7:10 pm & till 7:15 pm with binocular. The western horizon was hazy to the last 6 degrees.

Samy Khadem-Al-Charieh (Moonsighting.com member) from Berlin, Germany reported: Seen

I saw the moon easily this evening, May 9, 2005, 9:45pm local time. It was even easy to find from middle of the city.

Rashid Motala (Moonsighting.com member) from Signal Hills, South Africa reported: Seen

The Hilaal was sighted on the evening of May 9th in S. Africa - in Johannesburg and Cape Town - many witnesses.

Javad Torabinejad (Moonsighting.com member) from Blacksburg, VA reported: Seen

This evening (Monday, May 9th), I sighted the moon at 8:14 p.m. in Blacksburg, VA. The horns were at 3:30 and 8 o'clock, respectively. The actual sunset is at 8:18 p.m.

Muhammad Hafiz (Moonsighting.com member) from Opa Locka, Florida reporetd: Seen

I observed the Hilaal on Monday, 9th May, 2005 after sunset at 8:20 PM in Opa Locka, Florida, USA. The Official first day for Rabi Al Thani in the USA and Guyana is Tuesday, 10th May, 2005.

HiMY SYeD (Moonsighting.com member) from Fremont, California reported: Seen

The crescent was easily seen with the naked eye under clear cloudless skies. I began looking from circa 8:25 pm local time and only had to reach the front sidewalk of our apartment complex for the new moon to be visible. That may be due to the new moon being a day older and hence higher in the sky.

Shagufta Ahmad Qadri (Moonsighting.com member) from San Jose, California reported: Seen

The hilaal was very clear today Monday, May 9, 2005 in San Jose, California. I saw it high in the western horizon at 8:35pm PST and it was visible very clearly for about a half hour.